The Riverside Park Community and Recreation Association (RPCRA) is an organization composed of residents of the Riverside Park area who volunteer their time to represent the interests of their community. The association is dedicated to:
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of life, the environment and the community spirit of Riverside Park
- Promoting the interests of the residents of Riverside Park
- Issuing the letters on non-objection for Events and Festivals
- Representing the concerns of the residents of Riverside Park to local, municipal and provincial governments
With the financial assistance of the City of Ottawa and the help of volunteers, the RPCRA manages 3 community skating rinks: Arnott Park, Paget Park, and Pauline Vanier Park.
Our current major concerns are:
- Ensuring that Special Events (such as Festivals) held in our neighbourhood respect the interests of residents
- Improving the safety of our streets through speed limits and other traffic regulations
- Environmental impact of the various events on Mooney’s Bay Park
We are looking for volunteers to participate on various Committees and the Board of Directors.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.